Medicine is one of the top trendings and demanding courses in India. But the number of students who select India for MBBS studies is very low in number when compared to students who pursue MBBS in Abroad countries. Every year the number is increasing with a drastic change. The main reason that attracts Abroad countries for the MBBS course is nothing but the course fee. MBBS in private colleges in India is a tough situation for Indian students because of the high amount of admission fees.
According to the latest research report, in the year 2019 lakhs of students from different parts of India have started the MBBS degree in different international countries.
Apart from the reasons elucidated above, popular factors that push Indians towards pursuing their MBBS abroad are as follows:
· Lack of government seats for the MBBS course in India and the increased number of seats in Universities abroad.
· Education cost for MBBS is too low when compared to MBBS in India.
· Along with the main course, abroad universities also support Indian students to work on a part-time basis too.
· All the universities abroad are MCI approved and thus make MBBS from international countries valid in India.
· All the universities provide top-notch facilities, world-class faculty, and globally recognized degrees to its students.
· Scholarships and Financial Aid: Students can also apply for financial aid and scholarships to pursue their medical studies abroad.
The top countries where you can opt for the MBBS course are;
MBBS in China: China is considered to be the oldest and the most respected medical education country in the world. Students who are planning to go abroad for higher studies mainly for MBBS, china is the best destination. China is covered with a good number of reputed universities that offer good quality of education at a low educational cost. In the last years around 10,000+ Indian students have taken admission for MBBS. Top universities in china that re MCI approved are;
1. Anhui Medical University
2. Beihua Medical University
3. Wenzhou Medical University
4. China Three Gorges Medical University
5. Guangzhou Medical University
6. Jilin Medical University
7. North Sichuan Medical University
8. Xiamen University
9. Southeast Medical University
10. Qingdao University
If you are NEET qualified, then you are eligible to apply for admission to study MBBS in China. For the admission process and other Study MBBS abroad queries you can connect with ITCS, the best study abroad consultants.
MBBS in Ukraine: MBBS IN UKRAINE is booming due to its systematic and disciplined education quality since 2012. For all Indian students is prevalent owing to 3 fundamental reasons. global recognition of more than 100 medical universities in Ukraine, directing on the significant aspect of the quality education system and more than 10 medical universities imparting education in English medium. Every year Ukraine welcomes about 120 to 150 overseas students who secure a minimum of 50% in PCMB in CBSE/ISCE/State Board. If you are planning to own an MBBS degree, then Ukraine is well fit to rank among the top countries eligible for MBBS Abroad.
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Lugansk State Medical University (LSMU)
- M. Gorky National Medical University (DMNU)
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Donetsk State Medical University
- National Medical University
- Vinnytsia National Medical University
Admission for the year 20-21 is open for the Russian universities. For admission regarding MBBS in Russian universities, connect with our expert overseas consultants.
MBBS in Russia: Russia has been a popular destination for Indian students mainly for MBBS and other medical-related courses. The main reason for this demand is nothing but the quality of education at a low and affordable cost. In the past 10-15 years, there has been a hike of 30% of Indian students who choose their career destination as Russia. Russian medical universities are WHO and MCI approved which gives students who complete MBBS from Russia the freedom to practice anywhere in India.
- Belgorod National Research University (BelSu)Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University (Nizhgma)
- Stavropol State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- The Orenburg State Medical University
If you are a NEET qualified candidate for 2019, then you are eligible to apply for MBBS admission for the year 2020-2021.
MBBS in Belarus: Belarus universities have worldwide recognition. It gives a solid hold in your academic career. Needless to say, these attributes apply to study MBBS in Belarus. MBBS offered by the Universities in Belarus is internationally recognized. The top universities that provide MBBS course in Belarus are;
- Vitebsk State Medical University
- Grodno State Medical University
- Gomel State Medical University
- Belarusian State Medical University