Taking an average account, every year there exist thousands of Indian Medical students face the prime concern of getting admission in a good medical institution for higher studies. But on a minority, few of the students manage to clear the entrance tests for government universities while others keep looking for options in private universities. Under the situation looking for private universities, fees are one of the biggest criteria that most of the students cannot afford the high donation the private universities ask for. Here is where the plan to think about abroad universities comes in picture. There are a lot of good numbers of reputed universities in different countries offering MBBS and other medical programs at an affordable price, which is certainly different than the case in Indian universities.
But considering fees are major factors, there are also some other factors that drive students to opt for a better career abroad. Next to fees the second important criteria is the quality of education provided in medical colleges abroad. The overall process of taking admission in MBBS in medical universities abroad is very simple and hassle-free. To get your admission to the right university satisfying all your criteria, ITCS the best MBBS abroad consultants in Bangalore is the right partner to help you.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Abroad:
• Low and affordable Educational cost – There are a good number of universities that offer a medical course that ranges from 15-25 Lakhs INR. To get the top affordable university list along with the details, please connect with ITCS Medical Education overseas Consultant.
• No entrance test is required to seek Admission – The majority of the universities abroad does not consider any mandatory exams like IELTS or TOEFL marks as eligibility criteria. The only eligibility criteria for MBBS in Abroad is to secure a minimum of 50% in their 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
• Absence/Less Donation or Capitation fee: When compared to Indian Medical Universities, Medical Universities in abroad countries like universities of Russia, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, China, etc. don’t accept any capitation fee or donation fee.
• Low cost of living- This value is directly dependent on the lifestyle of the student. But the majority of foreign countries who are offering MBBS in Abroad are from Europe, where the cost of living on an average monthly living expense is somewhere between 100-150 USD $ (Indian Rupee- 69.31 INR) including all overhead expenses.
• English Taught Programs- English language is used as the common medium of communication used the universities abroad. It’s not compulsory to learn the local language of the country to study MBBS in that country even though it’s beneficial for the students in holistic development.
• Availability of Hostel- All the medical universities of Abroad provides comfortable and cozy hostel accommodation to all its international students with easy access to all the day to day accessories.
Top Countries to opt for Medical courses are;
Best Universities for MBBS in Abroad
Some of the top medical universities in abroad are listed below:
• Lviv National Medical University
• V N Karazin Medical University
• Kazan Federal Medical University
• Nanjing Medical University
• Shandong University
Registration for 2020 admission is open. Limited Seat availability. So hurry up and book your consultation with the MBBS abroad consultancy in Bangalore today to choose the right university for a better career.