Russia, known as the world’s largest country by landmass, has been a popular study abroad destination for students to pursue their medical, ever since the Soviet Era. About 30 out of 100 top medical universities around the globe are in Russia.
Many international students choose Russia as their study abroad destination. The quality of education is good and the Russian Ministry of Health and Education offers a highly subsidized education fee. There are almost 57 medical universities in Russia. The student-to-teacher ratio is 7:1, which makes it unique. All medical colleges in Russia are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, & MCI of leading countries like the U.S.A, U.K, Middle East, Australia, India, and Canada.
Among all the important Russian universities, Kuban State Medical University (KSMU) is one of the leading medical universities. It has 101 years (till date) of a long history.
KSMU has highly qualified faculties serving for the delivery of a better quality of education. The university comprises seven faculties, 66 departments, a clinic, a dental clinic, and 900 classrooms. Currently, KSMU holds 4754th rank in QS World Ranking.
Departments in Kuban State Medical University:
There are eight departments
- Natural science
- Socio historic
- Physician Refinement
- Higher Nurse education
Every aspirant needs to be aware of the eligibility criteria before applying for any medical college. The eligibility criteria of KSMU are as follows;
- Aspirants must be at least 17 years old & a maximum of 25 years old as of 31st December of the admission year.
- Must be a pass out of class 12th with PCB and English subjects from a recognized board by the authorities in India.
- Should have secured a minimum of 50% in PCB in 10+2.
- Should be NEET qualified.
Documents required during admission:
Every aspirant feels anxious while filling out the form with the correct details. It is always best to seek help from expert overseas education consultants, who can help you with the admission process and clear all your doubts with the application form.
ITCS has a team of experienced counselors to help you throughout your MBBS journey.
The documents required are:
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- NEET Result
- Copy of passport
- Passport size photograph
- Valid passport
- Personal Statement
- Enrolment/Application form
- Document to support the financial stability of the student.
Fee Structure of Kuban Medical University:
A six year’s course will cost approximately $ 19,000.
Accreditation and Recognition of Kuban State Medical University:
KSMU is recognized by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation. Some of the top international organizations who also recognize it are;
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
Advantages of studying MBBS at KSMU:
- The academic fee is reasonable when compared to other universities.
- Aspirants do not have to pass an entrance test to seek admission.
- The admission process is simple.
- No donations are required.
- The MBBS degree offered is recognized worldwide.
- Accredited by WHO and MCI.
- Students do not have to pass TOEFL or IELTS.
- Student-friendly and safe environment.
- Scholarship opportunities.
- MCI Exam training is provided to Indian students.
- The cost of living is affordable.
- Kuban State Medical University organizes & takes part in different international cooperation/cultural programs.
- The Medium of teaching is English.
For aspirants planning to study MBBS in Russia, Kuban State Medical University can be one of the best options. Consult the International Training & Consulting Services, the best MBBS abroad consultant who can help you get admission to top medical universities and enable you to pursue your MBBS degree. Know, why should you consider an Education Consultant to Study MBBS Abroad?